Finding my way...


March 11, 2011 

This is not as easy as it may seem. My mind is in too many places at the same time and I can barely gather my thoughts together today. We have about three weeks left here in Korea so all I can think about is getting all the last minute packing done. On top of that, we're going to have our last hurrah up in Seoul this weekend, visiting some friends in Suwon, then on to Lotte World and Itaewon, and hopefully the City Bus Tour. I want to do a little sight-seeing with NJ before we leave and I think he'll dig the bus ride.
When we get back, I have one week to take care of all the loose ends. Luckily, we'll be on Spring Break, so I'll have a chance to get everything done without having to worry about going to school as well.
So right now, I'm all about the packing. Who knew we could accumulate so much stuff over the years??? As for the clothes... I have to get rid of most of the stuff we have now because we're heading out of winter here in the north and straight into the oven of the Durban summer! I just heard that it's stinking hot there right now! I wouldn't expect less at this time of the year. I remember about three years ago, going home to that humidity, and being so uncomfortable, I just cut all my hair off!! That's one way to deal with the heat!
So that's it for today. In the coming weeks I'm probably going to be obssessing about packing and traveling. I'll probably touch on some of the wonderful and not so wonderful memories I have of my time in Korea along the way, but for now, it's time to say 'good night'.

No comments:

Post a Comment