March 11, 2011
I've just spent about two hours trying to figure out how to use the different features of this blog site, and I have to admit defeat for now.
Anyway, I was feeling a little down yesterday, like I was walking against the tide, in limbo. I guess all this preparation and excitement about going home is just getting a little tedious. So I was feeling sorry for myself (not a good feeling), but today I feel like I'm over the worst. I think things will gain momentum after tomorrow as I'll be really busy in the weeks leading up to our departure. We're off to Seoul this weekend and will only be back on Wednesday evening. Then the final outings and packing will be done, and goodbyes will be said. Hurray!
This week has just been a drag, and I'll be glad when it's over.
Anyway, I was feeling a little down yesterday, like I was walking against the tide, in limbo. I guess all this preparation and excitement about going home is just getting a little tedious. So I was feeling sorry for myself (not a good feeling), but today I feel like I'm over the worst. I think things will gain momentum after tomorrow as I'll be really busy in the weeks leading up to our departure. We're off to Seoul this weekend and will only be back on Wednesday evening. Then the final outings and packing will be done, and goodbyes will be said. Hurray!
This week has just been a drag, and I'll be glad when it's over.
No comments:
Post a Comment