Now that my son is getting bigger, I finally have some time to get back to being creative. Working with my hands, making things, is one of my passions. When Nick was a baby, I stumbled upon the glories of scrapbooking. I got hold of all sorts of equipment, paper, punches, stamps etc, and started putting together a scrapbook album of my son's first six months on Earth. I absolutely loved the process, but it was time-consuming and I already had another hands-on project on the go, my baby!! Anyway, I worked it out so that I only worked on the album late at night for about two hours every night, well after Nick had gone to bed. In the end, it took me almost a year to complete the album, but it's a project that is very close to my heart, and I still take great pleasure in looking at the pages I created and I love to show it off.
*********************************************************************************
Recently I started crocheting again. I've been busy making headbands, a nice project because I can try new and different stitches and it takes just about an hour to complete one.



No comments:
Post a Comment